Topics You’ll Find
A PEACEFUL BODY TOPICS
- FOOD: Our recipes must fulfill these requirements: Be Vegan, Be Healthy, Be Delicious.
- NATURAL HEALING: How to heal the body and prevent illnesses plus some amazing stories!
A PEACEFUL HOME TOPICS
- CRAFTS & UPCYCLES: Fun, beautiful and useful things! Most of our crafts are for adults.
- HOW TO: Instructions on how to do a variety of things that improve life in some way.
- ARRANGE & DECORATE: Nancy’s is known for her very creative decorating.
- ORGANIZING: All kinds of fun ideas because life is less stressful when your organized.
A PEACEFUL FAMILY
- ARTICLES ON how to have fun with and interact better with family members. (More coming soon!)
A PEACEFUL MIND
- IDEAS AND TIPS on how to view the world through happier eyes and heal inner suffering.
PLUS… LOTS OF FREE STUFF!
You’ll find that most posts have something you can grab for free!
- Kits & more!
Roy & Nancy : A Few Facts
- Married at age 19 & 18 (Currently at 37 years)
- Four Kids, three Grandkids
- Bought their first home in 2014
- Into natural healing and plant eating.
- Had lots of strange experiences during married life.
- Believe that life should be a blast!
- They and their four children all play guitar.
- Joke around constantly with each other.
- Hooked on Game of Thrones
- Became an entertainer in 2002 (www.royrivers.com)
- Sold out Red Rocks Amphitheatre, Colorado twice
- Did a duet with Dolly Parton which hit #1 in Europe
- Is a Dome Home expert!
- Enjoys nature, hiking, off the grid and green living.
- Is always smiling.
- Is a wonderful artist.
- Loves people & can get along with anyone.
- Is incredibly intuitive.
- Is a web designer. (Created this site.)
- Enjoys organizing every facet of her life.
- Loves decorating her home in unusual ways.
- Likes to do unique crafty stuff.
- Has played World of Warcraft since 2008
- Has an infectious laugh.
- Writes humorous poems.
- Owns a purple PT Cruiser with vinyl on the back that says “My other ride is a dragon.”
How & Why This Site Got Started
We’ve always tried to live outside the box and go by our gut & intuition. This has led us to have some interesting experiences we never would have had otherwise. It also gave us some incredible knowledge and perspective.
By 2006 we felt strongly that when the time was right we needed to create a website where we could share information to encourage others to have more fun and live happier, healthier lives. We sat down together to brainstorm a name that felt right. On April 1st 2006 we purchased domain www.ourpeacefulplanet.com The domain name sat patiently waiting at GoDaddy for 7 year until early 2014 when we knew it was finally time. We launched the new site in February 2014.
So check out our menu and snoop around till you find something that interests you! And please make a comment or two if the mood strikes. We love hearing from our readers! Now… go forth and be AWESOME!
You can read more articles specifically about life at our house here.