Nuts & Bolts Post-It Frame Plus Best DIY Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Looking for unique yet simple and inexpensive DIY Father’s Day gift ideas? Check out our personalized notepad photo frame tutorial and other great ideas including a Game of Thrones doorstop, a new mouse pad and an earbud holder! We also have a couple other versions of this Post-It Note Holder here.
Notepad Frame Supplies
- Plastic 5×7 Frame Stand-up Horizontal (Found at Walmart also.)
- Scrapbook or wrapping paper of choice
- Post-it Pad 3″x3″ (not the popup kind)
- Hot Glue or E6000 glue for more permanent hold
- Nuts, bolts, spring for pencil holder
Gather your supplies.
Measure the area for your paper.
Cut the paper and insert it.
Lay out the items so you can see where to place things for gluing.
Glue on the spring for holding a pencil.
Glue screw nuts on corners.
Glue the Post-It pad in place.
Add your photo. It can be glued onto the inner paper or just slid into place.
More Father’s Day Gift Ideas